Skip to main content

Death waits everybody. So what does life for ?


“SOMEBODY DIED LAST NIGHT”
“BUT I DIDN’T”
“SOMEBODY DIDN’T WAKE UP THIS MORNING”
“BUT I DID”
“I AM NOT LUCKY”
“I AM BLESSED”
-anonymous-

Life While We’re Child

Why people will be dead ?
Simple and silly question
To be asked by
A comprehendable man
I am not

Children stared me
Emulated me
Forced me
To answer the silly question

Nevermore, I didn’t have
Any idea nor answers
Did I look stupid too ?
Yes, I didn’t

But they said to me
It was sucky simple
Because we ever had life
That’s why we are going to death
A children’s poem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

It’s funny how people try to handle the things they couldn’t And giving up for the things they could. It’s funny how people remembering the things that not matter And forgetting things that more important It’s funny how people falling in love for somebody that doesn’t give a damn And giving easy heartbreaks for those who love ‘em.

Tentang rasa syukur

Setiap malam, kusapa langit dan bintang Tak lupa tersenyum kepada rembulan Atas segala kenikmatan hidup yang aku alami Untuk segala pertemuan dan senyuman Entah itu awal atau akhir Dengan dirimu Kuhanya ingin Tersenyum dan bersyukur Karena telah Dipertemukan denganmu -Bandung, 28 November 2016