Skip to main content

I've been searching a lot. And Google didn't answer my Question



Simple Question : Doesn't Life Exist

Once I asked my father

What does life means
Gently, he said
Life is on your google
Ask him
All of things are provided there

Then I went to my room
I plugged my modem
And started to browse Google
Then I typed “What Does Life Actually Means”
A lot of answers were shown
A lot of possibilities of life had been told

I didn’t choose
I didn’t recognize even one answer
That is suitable for me

Then I came back to my father
I asked him, once again
What does life actually means
Gently he said
Google won’t know
Your surroundings wouldn't tell

Life doesn’t exist outside your body
Life does exist in your body
That's why you're breathing
Eating, hating, dating and loving
Your mind
Your Soul
Just like a poem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

It’s funny how people try to handle the things they couldn’t And giving up for the things they could. It’s funny how people remembering the things that not matter And forgetting things that more important It’s funny how people falling in love for somebody that doesn’t give a damn And giving easy heartbreaks for those who love ‘em.

Tentang rasa syukur

Setiap malam, kusapa langit dan bintang Tak lupa tersenyum kepada rembulan Atas segala kenikmatan hidup yang aku alami Untuk segala pertemuan dan senyuman Entah itu awal atau akhir Dengan dirimu Kuhanya ingin Tersenyum dan bersyukur Karena telah Dipertemukan denganmu -Bandung, 28 November 2016